mardi 19 mars 2013

Et pour quelques infos de plus... Ennio Morricone & Quentin Tarantino

Jugeant que ses propos avaient été amplifiés et déformés, Ennio Morrione a tenu à clarifier la situation, tout en soulignant son immense respect pour Quentin Tarantino, en anglais dans le texte:

What I read about my statements on Quentin Tarantino is a partial writing of my thoughts which has deprived the true meaning of what I said, isolating a part from the rest. In this way my statement sounds shocking, penalizing me and bothering me a lot.
I have a great respect for Tarantino, as I have stated several times, I am glad he chooses my music, a sign of artistic brotherhood and I am happy to have met him in Rome recently. In my opinion, the fact that Tarantino chooses different pieces of music from a work in a film makes the pieces not to be always consistent with the entire work.
The risk for me, when I compose, is not to be consistent with the film work and my desire is that the director accepts my consistency.
Tarantino proposed me to work for Inglorious Basterds, which I consider a masterpiece, but I could only had two months to work since I had to compose the soundtrack for “Baaria” directed by Giuseppe Tornatore and it was not possible.
Regarding Django, the thing is that I cannot see too much blood in a movie due to my character, is how I feel and impress me especially with a film that is made very well and where the blood is well shot. But this has nothing to do with my respect for that Tarantino which remains great.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire